8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so two of my lady friends recntly purchased a 2003 g35 and a 2003 350z. Both cars are automatic with sport shift. Am I crazy? Or are these two cars faster than my fa5?? How would it turn out on the track?? On the drag strip?? I drove both and boy how I miss v6 and v8s. Sure don't miss the gas mileage. I can't believe these little ladies have faster cars. They wanna race me all the time.

·
Registered
544 Posts
so two of my lady friends recntly purchased a 2003 g35 and a 2003 350z. Both cars are automatic with sport shift. Am I crazy? Or are these two cars faster than my fa5?? How would it turn out on the track?? On the drag strip?? I drove both and boy how I miss v6 and v8s. Sure don't miss the gas mileage. I can't believe these little ladies have faster cars. They wanna race me all the time.
If you are a very good driver you might be able to stay with them for a bit... 350Zs are not that fast up top...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm not the best driver but a confident one. I've been driving manual for all my driving years. Fa5 is easy to drive. All my searches put the stock si at low to mid 15s, and both nissan in high 14s. Even if I was the best driver in the world, these numbers are hard to beat.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just do what i did. add full bolt ons and a supercharger. now i walk them like there kia rios. :p
Heh, I wish. I promised my wife that I won't spend money on it until it is paid off. Still have three years left on the loan. Also 100,000 mil warranty. Don't want to void that. I will go with turbo when the time is right. Stock form until better engin tuning is available.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.