8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I love mine..

If I could change anything.. I shouldve gotten the Acura CSX. I like the Tails and Headlights alot better. Other than that, I love my Sedan.

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
WTF!!!!

another thread....

was discussed b4....

everyone is happy with what they have...... now shove off

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
trogers8 said:
:rotfl:....... :eek:wned:

I think we should have a Civic Si subsection.......

The "are you happy?" section .
color related
door numbers related (2/4)
hip room related
spoiler related

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
3rd gears a little annoying, and it could use a few more cyliners, a few hundred extra HP, the engine should be behind me, it should sound more awsome, and should look better.

oh, fuc& it, I'll just sell it and buy a Ferrari

can I borrow a couple hundred grand from someone?

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
MattyJay88 said:
I don't think so buddy. I've grown up driving manual trannys and I've never had a similar problem like in my Si.
another newb found :thumb:

most of us have been driving manual...and never felt this way while driving the si.....

wev discussed it b4 mate.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
I learned on my Si, and its funny because i have a hard time with regular manuals, like the lack of lag feels wrong to me? Anyone with me here? Who else loves there lag as much as I do?

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I love this car, this is my first new car and I can't be happier with the purchase. I've owned another Honda and I have an '89 Acura Legend that I left in NY after I moved to TX, I still drive it when I go back and it still runs great. I love Honda products, they last forever.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
i love mine as well. i had a 97 prelude that was a 5speed, this car drives wonderfully. shifts good in my opinion and sounds great. it is my first new car purchase as well. i am very pleased with it. the paint is a little on the weak side but other than that its a great car.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I'm thrilled! Even when it's 35 degrees F and my 3rd gear insists on telling me I have no skills with a clutch! I'm thrilled even when I find scratches in my paint from casual contact!

I think it's giving me some kind of S&M fetish as badly as it treats me and as much as I still love it.

This is, by far the worst car I've ever been so happy to own! No kidding!

:iorun:

:hyper::hyper::eek:wneddance::hyper::hyper:

·
Broke Baller
110,904 Posts
I love my car. I haven't had a stick car in a long time so I'm pretty excited about this... I look foward to driving again... And its my first new car.

·
Premium Member
19,589 Posts
I am absolutely in love with my FA5. I think the styling is quite attractive and the utility of a sedan makes it a good value IMO. The Coupe is nice too, but limits your utility somewhat. I am so glad that Honda saw fit [no pun intended], to come out with a 4 door sedan Si model. It gives those of us that need the extra space the same performance that the Coupe gets. :vtec:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts