8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I currently have and 08 FA5 ASM. I have a buddy that wants to buy my car cash. I am considering it because even though the silver looks so damn classy and clean, I'm thinking I want more of a standout color.

Not really a red car guy. Tafetta White is hot, just not my taste. GG has too much of a tan tint to it. So that leaves me with NHBP or FBP. Black is so damn sexy...when clean. Just not sure if I have the patience to deal with keeping the NHBP looking the way it should even with me being OCD with car cleanliness. FBP...rare/unique color...always looks great, especially at night.

So ASM to FBP?

Which color aside from the RR, TW, HRP, GG looks best on the FA5...

NHBP?
FBP?
ASM?

Obviously everyone will have their opinions and yes I know its up to me, just looking for a little help via consencous :dance:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have gone as far as looking through pages upon pages of all colors via the color specific thread pages. Copied and pasted to word all colors and angles to try to decide to no avail.

Sorry for the rant...just not good at making decisions like this...obviously.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well funny you should mention that greenroom. I have a chance to pick up an 07 Mustang GT for a steal. Not really into domestics ....but 300hp mustang does sound good.

·
Registered
132 Posts
^ Don't fall for it man.
Who knows what gas prices are going to be in the future.

You're selling your 08 to get another 08 in a different color? :word:
I'd go with FBP

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
i have FBP. colour looks amazing when its really clean as well. the colour does not look boring at all, and easy to spot on the streets as its very eye catching.

but if you have the money a custom colour would be good as well.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.