8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Just took this off my car. I I had it on my car for less then 1000 miles. I think I put it on in october. I am sure I can find a closer date and time but we will just guess it was around that time.

This is a crv tube, apex'i air filter, spectra silicone coupler and sectioned maf housing.

I made this myself so please do not confuse this with the genuine thing.

I did not modify the veins in any way. I will not make any sort of promises of a/f ratio with this as I never got it dyno tested.

The wrinkle finish on the maf housing is not very good. I would rate it a 4/10 (you can always sand it down and redo it if you would like). However I did take my time (and feel I did a decent job) cutting out the maf housing, I would give that an 8.5/10.

I will also give you a piece of aluminum so you can make your own stand. The one I had for it worked OK at best. I would rather not give it to you and just give you a new piece of aluminum so you can make your own.

I am looking for $90 shipped for this piece. I am not interested in parting it out at this time.

Priced seperately this intake cost me approximately $130. So I figure my price is fair, especially since you do not have to cut out the maf housing which took the better part of an hour to do.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!

EDIT: I was wrong about when I put the intake on. It was 11/27/08. So that means I had it on for a little more then 2 months.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I already have someone wanting the filter if I part out. Sorry. Just buy the whole thing. Its $5 more then what the filter would cost you new then (even if you do not need the extra stuff) you have it if you ever decide you need it or to do something else.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
as I mentioned I am not giving away the one that I made. I am just going to give the buyer an extra piece so they can make their own.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its $90 shipped. Yes I still have it.

To everyone going forward (please do not take this negatively mechandi1) it is 90 shipped in the US. its not per zip. its $90 shipped. period. =)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.