8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are my TE37's. I had the intention of refinishing them and using them but I ended up getting rays instead... plus I got lazy lol. This will be a good opprotunity for someone who wants some cheap volks. All you need to do is get them powdercoated or painted. I started stripping them with chemical paint stripper and got them down to the primer so half the work is done, which in effect should lessen the painting/powdercoating price for the buyer hopefully.

Asking $1100 picked up OBO if you want them shipped then you pay for it.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Bump for a great seller! All these need is maybe $500-$600 investment and you can have a sick setup.

Wish I had some cash I'd get these off you man, I already have a custom color in mind but dont want to redo mine.

Ill trade you my stockies for them lol :laughing:

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump for a great seller! All these need is maybe $500-$600 investment and you can have a sick setup.

Wish I had some cash I'd get these off you man, I already have a custom color in mind but dont want to redo mine.

Ill trade you my stockies for them lol :laughing:
Thanks.

Also I'd like to mention if a local picks this up I already had quotes from several places to powdercoat for less than $400

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
hmmmmmmmmmmmmz.....maybe if I can borrow some stockies to roll around on cause I would have to sell my wheels.

Taffy TE37s with the T/A decals......yum...

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
any curb rash or anything wrong with them? so less the $400 to powdercoat them by you?

·
Registered
35,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.