8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
5,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, here's a new product that i just finished up. Kind of similar to the Mugen / CTR emblems, this one is for all you Si owners.

"Civic Si" Console Area Emblem

Alternate Pictures:
- Picture 1
- Picture 1
- Picture 1

Product Description:
This is a two layered Silver / Black / Red vinyl decal that has been gelled with an epoxy that when hardened makes a "rubberized" emblem. This is made to be a similar alternative to the "Mugen" or Civic Type-R emblem for your Si.

I produce these in batches and is a fairly long process to do it right, right now i'd like to create a list of everyone that wants to order one and they will get theirs first come first served.

Pricing / Alternate Colors:
Priced at $12.00 shipped to anywhere in the world.

________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ: Payment Information
When ordering, please add your 8thcivic user name to the comments field, this makes it easier for me to track who's paid.
GrafiXpressions uses Paypal shopping carts to process orders. If you want to pay via CC, you can do that as well via PayPal (you do not need to sign up for their service).

To Place Order -- Head here: http://www.grafixpressions.com/8thcivic.shtml

JDM Style Key Emblem Overlay

Product Description:
This is a two layered Chrome/Red or Chrome/Blue vinyl decal that is meant to be applied over your existing key fob emblem to resemble the JDM CTR key. This decal is NOT gelled. Here's an inexpensive alternative to spending $40 a piece for the CTR key back plate! Comes in packs of 2 so you can modify your main & spare key!

Pricing / Alternate Colors:
Priced at $10.00 (for a set of 2) shipped to anywhere in the world. Two color choices are available, RED/CHROME & BLUE/CHROME.

________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE READ: Payment Information
GrafiXpressions uses Paypal shopping carts to process orders. If you want to pay via CC, you can do that as well via PayPal (you do not need to sign up for their service).

To Place Order: http://www.grafixpressions.com/8thcivic.shtml

*** These are IN STOCK & NOW AVAILABLE! Pay using the link above!

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Can you do one (civic Si) with the Civic logo that has the backwards "C" on it?
I don't know what font it is in but I like the backward "C" thing...lol.

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.