8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a set of headlights I was planning to use to do a retro. (2nd Retro) I don't have any more time since I start fall semester tomorrow and also work. I am looking for $210 shipped or OBO.

1 Si headlight and 1 non Si. The Si headlight is in great condition but the other isn't so much. It has a broken tab I tried to fix with JB weld but didn't turn out too well but will be included with the headlight. Also, the non Si headlight has a pretty big gash on it, take a look at the picture. Both never been worked on.

If you have any questions, just PM me or just ask on here. I also have a crap load of itrader feedback so I can be trusted I guess.

·
Registered
14,510 Posts
bump for my homie pete. good guy i got a set off him too

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Si headlight, is it for the passenger side? I'll take the Si headlight if it's the passenger side.. and how much for just 1 headlight shipped?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^Yes the Si is for the passenger side but I don't really want to seperate them unless I can find someone who wants the other side.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
but the thing is.. if someone buys them as a pair. it won't be the same. they're different. if you can sell the Si headlight to me, i'd be greatly appreciated.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.