8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im selling it because i hit some financial issues that wont be resolved any time soon.. i bought the kit with big plans in mind but its been in my buddys garage im going to have to have my car sit how it is for a while...

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Gzmo you are going to love the kit. Just hope to god that you don't need to deal with their customer support lol. The kit itself is fantastic, they just suck big hairy donkey **** as people.

Man you are gunna be my new buddy...I'm runnin into you everywhere.

Please post pics as soon as you are done. Me and Celcius can both tell you that we love the way this kit looks on our cars. Its clean IMO too. Some call it rice, but its really just aggressive. Theres nothing too rice about it especially since it fits so damn nice.

I actually had someone ask me if it was the factory Mugen kit. That made me feel good about the quality, and made me cry that my friends are so dumb and that it doesn't look "different" enough yet.

Oh man enjoy the kit. I'm excited for you.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
how much for the rear bumper?
why would i part out a body kit?

Gzmo you are going to love the kit. Just hope to god that you don't need to deal with their customer support lol. The kit itself is fantastic, they just suck big hairy donkey **** as people.

Man you are gunna be my new buddy...I'm runnin into you everywhere.

Please post pics as soon as you are done. Me and Celcius can both tell you that we love the way this kit looks on our cars. Its clean IMO too. Some call it rice, but its really just aggressive. Theres nothing too rice about it especially since it fits so damn nice.

I actually had someone ask me if it was the factory Mugen kit. That made me feel good about the quality, and made me cry that my friends are so dumb and that it doesn't look "different" enough yet.

Oh man enjoy the kit. I'm excited for you.
wow i need u ever time i sell something lol

·
Banned
6,259 Posts
Yeah you do :thumb:

No but really the kit is fantastic. AIT sucks though. 6 months for customer service to send me a part they forgot to include! I will be witting an AIT warning thread soon, but where it is a member selling it you are lucky. Also I paid a grand for mine :(

Anyway maybe the guy asked about the rear bumper cuz I asked about the side skirts, but then again I would much rather see Gzmo get the whole thing. Screw my sides I don't need new ones lol

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah you do :thumb:

No but really the kit is fantastic. AIT sucks though. 6 months for customer service to send me a part they forgot to include! I will be witting an AIT warning thread soon, but where it is a member selling it you are lucky. Also I paid a grand for mine :(

Anyway maybe the guy asked about the rear bumper cuz I asked about the side skirts, but then again I would much rather see Gzmo get the whole thing. Screw my sides I don't need new ones lol
i hear ya but what if i cant sell all of it and im stuck with like a front bumper lol

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Darkrom and Johnny,1st off, u 2 are both awesome lol. I've loved this kit since I saw it on Celsius's car and now I can't wait to get it myself. Hopefully I get payed soon so I can get this asap. There are 2 big events near me that I would like to go to and would love to have this + my turbo kit with it. It suits my taste 110%. I just need to find a good paint shop! Lol.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.