8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Saw that Webby posted that bike accident. It reminds us all how fragile our bodies are. Don't think because we drive cars, it is any better...

Nikki Catsouras was just 18 years old last Halloween when she took her father ’s Porsche without permission and while driving 100 miles an hour clipped another car, lost control and slammed into a cement toll booth.

Pics removed by firmhonda

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
i heard about this right after it happened because my mom is always so worried about the way i drive and I remember correctly, the girl and her dad had just gotten in an argument about driving/cars something and she stormed out of the house and took the porsche for a ride...
very sad story.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
This was posted here already long time ago when it happen, i also remember it was posted on clubrsx and the guys there would make jokes about it.. and i thing that was bad for anyone to be joking on something like this..

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
u should take out those photos, makes me feel weird inside
i dont think itll be a good idea to do it. i think this should be a really good example for those young people outthere and new drivers that they shouldnt speed up on these tipe of roads and think "oh i know how to drive a car" so be extremely moderate when driving. this can happen to anyone. specially at this speed. and btw i showed this to my parents they were horrified. this will make someone think twice before speeding up.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I remember when those pictures were first put up on the internet, her parents fought in courts to get them taken down. Its a real shame to see what happened to this girl, but it also puts alot of perspective on how fragile life really is and just how fast it can all end.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.