8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning ... Do not scroll down if you can't handle photos of this nature....

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was posted on another forum. I guess it is legit from what I read on it. Sadly

·
Registered
881 Posts
its amazing how we view the human body to be sacred, then when seen in this state, it just seems like meat. Man, that guy prolly didn't feel anything for long, that is what happens if you push to hard. :eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
805 Posts
Thats exactly what we are.... we're meat..... just as fragile as any animal out there.....

We're just at the top of the food chain

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
OMG!!!!! :eek:mg: i dont think i have seen carnage of a human body that bad... that is horrible. this is definately going to haunt me in my sleep.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Sad, but thigs like this happen.. hard to belive this guys body or most in one place, if he was doing 174mph, i would imagine the body will be all over the place..

This reminds me of back in 2006 or 2007 whem some one posted those pictures of this girl that stole her dads porche and had an accident on the highway at 150+ and hit a concrete bridge on the highway and her hole head explode from the impact, all there was on the pictures was the seat belt and her chest.. no head and lots of blood.. it was just as graphic as this..

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
OMFG...thats EXACTLY why I will NEVER own a bike. Not saying that this couldn't happen in a car, but still...damn!

·
Registered
8,780 Posts
Man that guy is SERIOUSLY dead! I'd like to show these pictures to all of my buddys that ride M/C's. Young people on bikes think they are not touchable.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts