8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no one ??

Il y a personne ici du Québec avec un exhaust aftermarket sur son si 2006 et + ???

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
I have a C/T shorty header and C/T cat back with a Random Tech high flow cat. I live in Pyuallup Washington,,,,USA

·
Registered
223 Posts
ya pas grand monde Du quebec ici vieu, le forums est relativement mort because we cant acutualy speak french :p

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm still running the stock exhaust, but I will be switching to a Hytech catless header/exhaust combo.

The SAAQ can't give you **** for no cat and if the car sounds decently silent (which it will under normal driving with the twin loop and all the resonators I will be asking them to put) you won't get any trouble from the cops.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
^Hytech is going to be sick (and a pretty penny).

I hear it takes quite a while for you to receive it from the time you order.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Apex'i WS2 catback, got ticketed for it in Montreal (yes I was driving under the speed limit at like 3000 rpm).

Sold it, now I have the HFP exhaust.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
^Really? I thought the WS2 was one of the more subtle catbacks.. Not too loud and doesn't have a glaring aftermarket look.

I was waiting for the vibrant updates to come out to get one and that's louder than the WS2.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It ain't loud, I could have fought the ticket and won in court.

The canister hangs from underneath the car, you can see it's there.

I think the cop just panicked when he saw the chromed canister and was on a slow day... montreal traffic cops are revenue generators...

anyways, I didn't want to bother anymore so I went back to something I know I won't get trouble with... however.... I MIGHT switch to an Apex'i Noir sometime down the road ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts