8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
im assuming your talking about the upcoming civic hybrid? if the upcoming hybrid motor is anything like the 85hp 1.3-liter 4-cylinder i-DSI engine found in the current hybrid, then gains from a cat-back would be little to none. unless you want to get one for sound? i dont really see the civic hybrid as a car to put an aftermarket exhaust on.. now the si on the other hand.. teh win :cool:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
^^
true... true....
i think that if you r thinkin about a hybrid, u r assuming that, that car is for economy and for city, i mean its not refundable try to tune a hybrid...
well thats what i think

·
Registered
204 Posts
hondaluver said:
so yea... im going to get a exhaust and put a custom 2.5 inch on my cat back...
I think this is the guy with a hybrid swap in his 7thgen. Pretty sick swap...k24 = torqueluver

·
Registered
141 Posts
albundy said:
i read that the hybrid will have no sunroof? BOOOOO!
Neither did the previous generation...

However, the Accord didnt its first year, and the rumor is the 2006 will have a sunroof. If honda see's an increase directly related to offering a sunroof, maybe we'll see one in a year or two or three when they do the Mid-Model-Change to the 8th gen...

Guess I'll have to buy the SI/Nav...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I thought the hybrids did not have moonroofs due to extra weight and wind resistance.

GAS PRICEs .... you wouldnt believe what happened to me today !!! Im runnin real low in the CRV, gas light allready been on once .. just picked up my son from school .. and its 12.5 miles home. No other gas stations till i get farther into town ... 15 miles give or take.

So gas is 2.69 in town, and where I was gas was 2.85. I seen one station at 2.69 .. I said .. YES. Pulled in. It was flash foods ... they have a "card" they scan and you get .03 off through sept. so I thought I was doing great. However the effin pump said 2.83. Hmm, I wondered as I got my gas.

I asked inside and the lady said .... I had to pay 2.83 cuz the change the sign first and then the guy goes out and changes the pumps ... WTF ???

I was pissed. She thought it was unfair also, but she couldnt do anything.

Im so sick of buying gas. Someone please pray to the gas gods or something. Gas prices has to come down.

Sorry, I just had to rant .... :mad:

All better now, but wallet empty :rolleyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
^damn, that sucks.

you paid before the signs were changed, therefore, you should've gotten your pump at 2.69/gal. i would've threaten to call police or take action. obvious the man changed signs too late before you paid in advance.

but you was with your son and im sure that extra buck keeping you behind wouldnt be worth all that trouble. i would've personally just the fact that there are selfish/shady people in this country, not because of the money.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yeah it sucked :mad: .... but I bet it wont happen again. let me tell you, I check the pumps before I even attempt to get gas .

Shady ppl are everywhere. always tryin to make that money.

·
Registered
141 Posts
j3hff said:
OMG CRAZINESS.. yeh its supposed to keep goin down till it reaches around 2 10
than itll stay liek that
For some reason, that sounds too good to be true...

hmmmmm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts