8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
hey baisa...was it a straight up swap or was some modification required for the SI exhaust to fit on a R18.......let me know as I am also looking for a nice exhaust and would not midn the SI ones.....some wher I read that slight modification is required for the SI one to fit on R18's....would appreciate your feedback.....nice video BTW.

·
Registered
921 Posts
oh yea it fits. real simple install. just bolt on. just be careful when tightening and loosening the bolts, a few people broke their bolts. and the spring needs to be tightened too, unless you want a real obnoxious rattle whenever you accelerate.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have the Vibrant Catback which is very nice. Has a deep tone to it, nothing raspy which is what you said you would like. About 500.00 so dk if thats really in your budget but the sound is amazing. I have it paired up with an Injen CAI. Pretty quiet during normal driving and when I get on it :drooling:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.