8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watsup 8th,
so heres my situation. I am going to get a 2.5 hks universal ti-hi power muffler for free from my cousin in a few weeks and maybe some pipings with it. I was going to take this to a shop to get a custom cat back with mandrel bent pipings. But yesterday, i get an offer for an HKS muffler with some crush 2.5 bent pipings after the cat for 200$. Which route would be cost/performance efficient? plz halp:badger:

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
fa or fg? u can get a new tusdo exhaust for less then 300$ shipped with mandrel bends

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
mm its an fa5. What is the reputation of this exhaust? It seems like an ebay company. Correct me if im wrong. thankx for replying

Edit:
I searched ebay and it seems like the tsudo is only for the fg2=/ ill look some more

2nd Edit:
found one for the fa5 and its on back order till March. Anyways thanks for this suggestion.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
You can probably have a muffler shop make you a 2.5in crush bend midpipe for $100-$150 depending on the shop. If your lucky you might even get it made for cheaper. I also saw a 2.5in mandrel bent midpipe for a FG2 on Ebay for like $120+shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts