8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Videos are not working. I have the Vibrant catback with Vibrant HFC header and it's too loud on lower/mid RPMs cabin noise that is. Outside the car it sounds great, so if you plan on adding a header go with the WS2 (that's if it is really quieter than the Vibrant) if you don't plan on adding a header go with Vibrant.

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Videos are not working. I have the Vibrant catback with Vibrant HFC header and it's too loud on lower/mid RPMs cabin noise that is. Outside the car it sounds great, so if you plan on adding a header go with the WS2 (that's if it is really quieter than the Vibrant) if you don't plan on adding a header go with Vibrant.
clearly you use to much throttle... because when im just cruising around daily driving mine isnt much louder than stock. (vibrant header w/ hfc + vibrant catback). when crusing at 70mph on the highway its nearly silent

when i use a decent amount of throttle and/or punch it... its screams

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Also, note the new alternative to the ws2, the noir, which is the same exhaust but black instead of polished. This might draw less unwanted attention because it stands out less.
neither the vibrant nor the ws2 stand out much to begin with b/c neither one has a coffee can tip. but more stealth is never a bad thing :thumb:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have the ws2 with the vibrant header w/hfc and I love it. I used to have it pared with the Evo2 witch I think is the same size piping as the vibrant and it was a little loud for me. Plus I like the way the ws2 looks better...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.