8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am throwing this idea out, why hasnt someone made an adaptor for the fg exhaust to fit the sedan? greddy says they will have one out sometime next year, but corsport or some other vendor could make a fortune by making the adaptor, it would fit all fg exhausts because they all have the same flange to hook to the stock cat.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i know you can just mod the fg exhaust but then you have no warranty if you have other problems with the exhaust. I also know that there are a couple of exhausts for the fa5 but not enough options for most people including myself.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
greddy said they would have it done by the 12th of december but when i called them the other day they said it would not be made until sometime next year. i would love to have the sp2 or the evo on my car.

·
Registered
274 Posts
i want that Ti-C nadly on my car itll look so nice on my taffy white fa5 with the greddy turbo intercooler mounted on the front with that exhaust on the on back wow jaw dropping ! dont ya think?

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think an adapter would be nice. Very good option for those wanting exhausts not available for the sedan. That being said I would still go for a sedan specific system. I'd like to keep the weight down and more flanges/bolts will only add more. Also makes for more places to spring an exhaust leak. I don't know, that's just me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.