8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, late to join this group, but I just bought my 09 fg2 a couple months ago and everything I google about my car, this site shows up regularly so I thought I get jumped in to this Honda gang. My question is about headers for the k20. I have a 3” invidia cat back exhaust and I am on stock header. I LOVE the way the car sounds now, no back fires, deep and throaty without that high pitched fence post straight pipe sound, and that’s exactly what I want to stay away from. Like all of us Honda guys, a few more HP is always being sought after. When I look at headers it seems the reviews say the header is what ends up making the exhaust get the sound that isn’t the best. Which header sounds best for not getting much louder, pairs best with invidia 3”, and will give the best flow to avoid sounding like a butthole? Thanks guys! Happy to have joined. Just another guy who is a rookie when it comes to modification!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I agree. Either K-Tuned, or Skunk2. Those two are the easiest to procure. I’m not sure if Invidia make a header anymore, so you only may find those used. Oh, and welcome to 8thCivic. 😉👍🏼

1 - 4 of 4 Posts