8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, dates are NOT firm. I wanna make sure at least one other person heads out there with me. Lets discuss and see when we want to make it happen.

Im probably going to try and pick up a Progress Rear Sway bar and who knows what else I might get on impulse.

Anyways... if you wanna go. Let me know and we'll figure it out

Hope to see a few faces :popcorn:

Hours of Operation:

Monday to Thursday ::: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday ::: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Saturday ::: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday ::: CLOSED

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
Thursday night? :eek:hnoes: I get out of work at 4PM Monday - Friday! 2 hrs to get there, rush hour? :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes:
Yea, I know Mike is interested...

Still gotta decide when. Apprently, Josh, from Excelerate is down @ SEMA this week and isnt around. So I may have to postpone the little event.

Ill keep this updated tho

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got back form Excelerate Performance. Got my Progress Rear Sway installed. Josh is a cool dude. Definitely good to do business with.

As far as going there just to hang out, with a group of people doing some kind of event it might be alright. But its rather small and not much to look at for just one person to head out there.

But Ill definately head out there with anyone that wants to go.

·
Registered
523 Posts
it seems like every car part place is only open when i work. lol. i guess once im ready ill just have to take a day off from work....oh darn an nice reason to take a day off from work... does this place have a website by any chance?

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts