8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I the only one on here waiting, for a '06 civic EX MT/NAVI. I'm getting very impatient. My dealer is probablly sick of me hounding on them, but when they give me a specific build and delivery date, and don't come through just aggervates the sh!t out of me.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
Am I the only one on here waiting, for a '06 civic EX MT/NAVI. I'm getting very impatient. My dealer is probablly sick of me hounding on them, but when they give me a specific build and delivery date, and don't come through just aggervates the sh!t out of me.
Are you really that bad at reading maps?

j/k

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honda93, I know you was j/k, but yes I have trouble reading paper maps that fold out 3ftx3ft while driving, that's why I want one planted on my dash. Also maps don't have all roads on them, unless you carry around local county maps.
Even then that paper map will not tell you what rd. You are currently on and what direction your heading in.
At this point I would settle for just an EX without the navi, but I haven't even seen the color I want in EX MT. They have all been automatics. I have seen MT coupes in in black and lx trim levels but no EX's with MT.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called dealer today to see where my car was and he told me Kansas city.?! I dont know why it would go through Kansas City. I figured they would just bring it down I-75. The shortest route. I guess my car just wanted to do some site seeing the world before it gets here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts