8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i need some more help and opinions on a decision. hard to get good opinions from ppl on hear a lot dont like to post opinions. but i need helping choosing between these exhausts. ive narrowed it down to either one of these. i dont want anything loud anymore so either one of these would be the best option for me. i love both of them and have heard both of them in person and they both sound awesome and are a similar sound. greddy is a lil louder which is cool. but ive heard the ws2 is a lil better for the performance end of an exhaust but havent actually seen it proven. greddy is of course a lil more expensive but no big deal. but are good quality exhausts as well. both have their likes and dislikes. ws2 looks a lot better more of a stock exhaust look which is def good but greddy is a lil louder and more aggressive sound so idk. pls help me decide.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
o really u think the ws2 sounds better than the evo2? and yea i guess what i heard about the performance thing was true. do u have a video of ur ws2 with the strup header. thats what im looking to run.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
have you considered the sp2? i'd say that's much closer to the ws2 than the evo2...

my opinion-

with race header- sp2

w/out- evo2
its too bad sp2 isn't in production anymore. Kind of leaves that one out.

anyways, ws2 is a little more power though you prob wont feel it.

i have a ws2, it has a shiny tip that blinds your friends who follow you on the freeway and the piping is purple which makes you a hype beast.

these reasons lead me to conclude that the ws2 is the much better exhaust.

·
Registered
13,069 Posts
I heard a dcrh/ws2 combo, and really hate the way it sounded
i think it is the combo, because i heard the ws2 on other cars and it sounded great
so look up clips for the combo you are going for, then decide

the evo2 sounds great too

-AJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.