8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my Greddy EVO2 system yesterday (took about an hour for my slow, methodical ass) and i have to say that it is my favorite mod to date. it is a very subtle difference over the stock exhaust at lower RPMs, but it has a beautiful, deep sound all across the power band. I drove to work an hour early today, taking every back road i could (radio off) just so i could listen to it. It stinks like ass, though, due to the new internals, but i hear that only lasts a week or two. Question for the EVO2 owners - how much louder does the exhaust get once it is broken in, if at all?

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corsport. I looked around, and they had the best deal - $539 w/ shipping included. Quick, too - ordered it on Sunday night, and it was delivered on Thursday. Actually, the subject header should be EVO2/Corsport - i love you. Couldn't be happier about the whole experience.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mmmmmm - that's good to know. I wouldn't mind it at all if it got a bit louder/deeper. Do you have a header installed? I've heard that it really comes alive then.

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
sounds get a bit deeper and slightly louder.

Now go put on a Highflo cat and listen to your car grow a pair! lol

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
power is a bit noticable. Revs faster. Sounds heavenly.

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
I like your review...just makes me happier...I can't wait to hear mine...it's sitting in my basement.....waiting for this weekend to install.....maybe even tonight :dancing:

Reactions: redpepSi

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I like your review...just makes me happier...I can't wait to hear mine...it's sitting in my basement.....waiting for this weekend to install.....maybe even tonight :dancing:
i'm stoked for you - you're going to love it. i noticed you're into R/C. i've got a TNX that i race. between that hobby and my Si - i'm broke as hell!

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
i'm stoked for you - you're going to love it. i noticed you're into R/C. i've got a TNX that i race. between that hobby and my Si - i'm broke as hell!
you aint kidding....I have a T-Maxx 2.5....damn money pit...lol but fun as hell

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.