8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying some Evo Mr rims if I can find them somewhere..They fit perfect on our cars, but has anyone seen them painted in T/A scheme?
If anyone has pics. i'd appreciate it. also if sites where they sell MR rims.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Rallyecivic said:
I'm considering buying some Evo Mr rims if I can find them somewhere..They fit perfect on our cars, but has anyone seen them painted in T/A scheme?
If anyone has pics. i'd appreciate it. also if sites where they sell MR rims.
I think your best bet is to go to the Evolution Forums.

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Sorry guys I was being a smart ass.......It just seems this T/A style is more than played out now IMO.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
lol, i also agree, i wouldn't ruin a Pair of sick MR Rims to do T/A style, most of the ones that are painted look decent.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Anubis said:
Sorry guys I was being a smart ass.......It just seems this T/A style is more than played out now IMO.
Without a doubt. I never liked it to begin with...to each their own though I guess.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
LMAO.

Im gonna Un-Time attack my stockers now since everyone's doing it. any color suggestions? i was thinking sparkly white.

Like, the tone that the stock wheels are, just white. maybe like a light metallic.
throw in some ctr centercaps....wallah!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Rallyecivic said:
Yea really didn't need the T/A bashing but thanks, I'll check on Evo forums.

easy man nothing personal its my opinion. I wasn't bashing the idea i just simply said it's played out......and it is imo.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts