8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. Everyone.

Channel your vibes to convince my wife to get Mugen GPs for my birthday!

:D

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Buy them for yourself and reassert your dominance in the relationship. Then when she kicks you out you'll have nothing standing in the way of buying parts. See? It's the perfect solution.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahahah. Yes, true I could buy them myself, but then it would come out of my pocket. See? Ya can't assume she doesn't make coin.

And once you're married, you have given up your right to dominance.

Now get back to channelin'!

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Ahahah. Yes, true I could buy them myself, but then it would come out of my pocket. See? Ya can't assume she doesn't make coin.

And once you're married, you have given up your right to dominance.

Now get back to channelin'!
****, I just got married, but I gave up dominance a long long long time ago. I do see one fatal point of your plan, though: if she spends that much on you for the wheels, she's going to expect a high-ticket item in return at some point down the line. Hence, you're not really getting a deal here. Just some food for thought. At any rate, I'll start channeling for you now.

ooohhhhhmmmmmuuuugggggeeeeennnnnnn......

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
****, I just got married, but I gave up dominance a long long long time ago. I do see one fatal point of your plan, though: if she spends that much on you for the wheels, she's going to expect a high-ticket item in return at some point down the line. Hence, you're not really getting a deal here. Just some food for thought. At any rate, I'll start channeling for you now.

ooohhhhhmmmmmuuuugggggeeeeennnnnnn......
This just happened to me. I didn't think my girl was going to get me anything big, and then she goes and buys Guitar Hero 3 and a 360 for me. WHAT DO I DO NOW! I was thinking a day at the Spa, that should run me about the same......maybe

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Spa, facial (no, not that kind, you dirty perv.), gift certificates at a lingerie shop (though that's more for us). night out... erm...

DAWN??!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts