8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
call me uninformed but i just looked at Europe's new Civic Type-R, and it doesnt even look like a civic, its still teeny tiny mind you but (at least in my opinion) it looks so much sleeker an just much more badass. the dashboard is better, the seats are better (red), etc, etc. Why does Europe get a so much different car, i just dont understand this at all.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i like the exhaust and the bumpers, i dont know about the tail lights..

the dash is cool, deffinatly a it more star trekky than ours

seems difficult, and even if its not, i bet it would cost a ton..

oh, also note the engine start button

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
i love how the navi facing you.....

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Yeah but is the navi touch screen if it's so far away?

I do like the interior a lot but it's one of the more uglier cars I have seen from the outside.

·
Registered
198 Posts
At first glance, I like the dash, but upon review, I would only like the start button from it. The exterior is horrible.
But I would love those wheels!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the front looks good in my eyes...the rear is kinda fulgy besides the tail pipes... it just seems to have more attention to detail, with all the red stuff (emblems, engine, seats..) and the interior. it kinda seems like they spent more time on it than ours :p

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
anyone know why all the regions cars are so different, seems like honda would save a lot of money just to do it all the same...or maybe they hate us :p

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah I think that car is ugly, but to each his own. But if you really want to get into it USDM Si > Euro Type-R. Look at the rear suspension.

--Korea

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I think the answer is clear as to why no US hatchback. It may be appealing to some now, but a few years back when they were planning the 06+ civics a hatchback design was clearly not the best selling choice.

As for the dash I like the current dash better... the euro dash looks cheaper IMHO, like yaris or something.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts