8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these on Ebay.Uk, and talked to the seller a little bit about them. He said he would indeed ship them to the U.S. if I payed a small premium on them, which I would be willing to do, but I had a few questions that he couldn't answer.

1.) Will these fit on a stock 2008 Si wheel?

2.) Are they at least close to the same color as the stock 2008 center caps? It's hard to tell from just looking at pics.

Also, if anyone has put these center caps on their FA5 or FG2, it would be nice to see a pic! :thumb:

Here's the link: 4 honda type r genuine alloy center caps on eBay, also, Honda, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 29-Mar-09 18:43:49 BST)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you could just get the red H stickers from grafixpressions.com
Yeah, but then I still have to paint the caps to put them on. I'd rather just pay for some OEM, and save myself the hassle. Also, I'd rather have the "H" painted on than put a sticker on the cap. Grafixpressions makes some great products, but at the end of the day, they're still vinyl stickers.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna bump this thread one more time to see if anyone has any info. I'd really like to know if these will fit before I drop some cash on them. Any info is appreciated! :wavey:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.