8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently got tuned by rulo and I have to say my car is a joy to drive! After each revision, you could tell there were improvements and I couldn't help but smile. I only have a raceheader, exhaust and tbs but the car feels great. I plan on getting a rick spec'd sri and have Rulo do my retune when that happens. If any of you are skeptical about it, don't be! I highly recommend it and if you're trying to decide who to get tuned by +1 to Rulo, he was friendly and had my revisions sent back to be within 12hrs. Of course i'm sure all the guys at Etunez will do a great job. Thanks again Rulo!!! and i'll be getting in touch with you again in the future :dancingcoolsmiley:

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts
Hey guys, I recently got tuned by rulo and I have to say my car is a joy to drive! After each revision, you could tell there were improvements and I couldn't help but smile. I only have a raceheader, exhaust and tbs but the car feels great. I plan on getting a rick spec'd sri and have Rulo do my retune when that happens. If any of you are skeptical about it, don't be! I highly recommend it and if you're trying to decide who to get tuned by +1 to Rulo, he was friendly and had my revisions sent back to be within 12hrs. Of course i'm sure all the guys at Etunez will do a great job. Thanks again Rulo!!! and i'll be getting in touch with you again in the future :dancingcoolsmiley:
My pleasure. Thank you for being such a responsive and attentive tunee. It is always very pleasant to deal with enthusiasts and people that love their cars. Take care and enjoy the car! I look forward to seeing you soon for your re-tune.

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts