8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. So, I have been waiting to get my car tuned for over a year with FP. I have the FP and am running Vits base map downloaded from flashprotuning. I have few questions regarding the price. So for an eTune its $199 and if I want a retune its $69? But first I really need to know if my car actually needs a tune. My current mods are AEM Sri, P2R Spacers with 2 gaskets and Invidia Q300. I have a Invidia header sitting in my storage for over 6 months and the only reason I havent installed it is for the added expense I might have to spend with mounts. So, Im not sure if I want to install the header and get a tune or get a tune now and install the header when I feel like my car needs more power. Im also worried about the sound after installing the header. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

·
E-Tunez FTT!!!
1,940 Posts
199 for the tune should be all you would need. 69 for a retune only after you've added another power adder. You can always send a datalog via e-tunez.com and have it analyzed for free. Install the headers and injector your mounts, get a tune, and never look back!

Best regards,

Dr. Rulo

1 - 2 of 2 Posts