8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got in my tires about a week and a day ago and about 2 days later i got in my wheels. When i got my wheels in one of them was damaged. I called the place i bought them from and now ive been waiting about a week.. They are saposed to be in tonight so i can get them installed but its looking like its not going to happen till tomorrow... Sigh...

Tires 215/45/17r kuhmo ecstas
Wheels Motegi dp6 Gunmetal.http://motegiracing.net/motegi racing/dp6/gun metal/dp6_gunmetal.jpg

Will take pics when installed!

·
Registered
944 Posts
sorry to hear that, my wheels got damaged while new tires were getting put on them, that sucked it was like a good three weeks before I got a new set. Good luck though and nice choice on wheels!

·
Registered
25 Posts
That is a bummer. I always insist on Fed EX when I can for shipping, they have yet to mess up one shipment and usually show up a day early. UPS had messed up my shipments at least 10% of the time and when using DHL, my shipments look like they were kicked up my driveway, but at least they show up on time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Spencer (btw my name too!), tirerack didn't have the dp6 :-( i bought my tires off of you and had to buy the dp6s else where...
BTW Tirerack was wonderful! Fast and cheap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts