8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EntropyXIII...new SLAMMAGE!!1!

so i havent posted up pics in a while so heres just a few quick pics i took tonight...i dropped it a little more:dancing:

and heres one from a while ago of my DIY: DRL's

and one of my old wheels :( and a more conservative drop
17x8 super advan ver.1

Mod List (its short)
Injen CAI
DC race header
Turbo-Mafia 3" (still waiting:coffee: )
Buddy Club N+ coilovers
SPC rear camber kit
17x7.5 Advan RG ver.1
TWM cable bushings
Skunk 2 knob

·
Registered
766 Posts
haha wow i finally found someone with the same coils as me that might be dropped a little lower than me...that car is sexyyyy :thumb:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BlackSi10 said:
haha wow i finally found someone with the same coils as me that might be dropped a little lower than me...that car is sexyyyy :thumb:
yeah man i remember seeing your thread when you first got them. i tried helpin you out with setting the rear

thanx for the comments all :thumb:
lets see some more!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HoNgKoNgKoBe said:
thats low. any problems going over speedbumps and going down hills and etc.?
yeah actually on certain speedbumps i scrape the rubber lip under the bumper and the splashgaurds lol...i get scared sometimes though and just picture in my head them just ripping off the car :eek:hnoes:

as far as hills and stuff im just really careful and go up and down anything steep at angles

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
I am pretty low myself with the sportlines but thats def lower then me good luck with those i know how you feel with the scraping car looks amazing BTW !

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol yeah the "bump" pic was taken a while ago when i was little higher.

also bought the buddy clubs from wesellcarparts.com for i think $1050 including the spc rear camber kit. it was a group buy at the time so im not sure if they still have a deal like that. thanx for all the comments guys

1 - 20 of 64 Posts