8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a short video of my STRI SLM II Gauges which has the starting sequence like the defi and is cheaper... Also u can see my pivot engine start button !!!

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually when i installed the gauges we made sure that if there was a accident and the airbag came out, the gauges are not in the way !!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
NSPYR said:
Actually when i installed the gauges we made sure that if there was a accident and the airbag came out, the gauges are not in the way !!!
Good for you for thinking ahead... I have to admit my first thought was the exact same thing as tastycakes lol

I like the push start!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I dont really see the point in gauges unless your turbo'd or SC'd...but to each his own...and atleast you made sure they dont get into the airbag

·
Registered
587 Posts
I bet you need the key in the ignition. That's why the gauges light up before he pressed the engine start button. I have yet to see a start button that will start without key in the ignition. Just imagine a thief get into your car for your ipod, "presses the start button" BAM! now your car is gone too!

·
Registered
35 Posts
The start button looks cool, that's the point, people get the brushed alum dash kit for the same reason.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts