8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i did some searching on the forum for rear endlinks. I found some by moog but thats really it i believe. I have a progress rear sway bar with poly bushings and reinforcement brackets but havent installed that stuff yet because ive read that some have broken the weak stock endlinks. So what is everyone using and how are they holding up?

thx

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
What's the part number for the moogs rear sway bar endlinks for our 8th gen civic? Also, where is the best place to order if its through online? Thanks!

Are the left and right rear endlinks gonna be totally different?

Moogs - K750126 - rear right
Moogs - K750125 - rear left

Did i get those parts number right?

·
Super Moderator
11,559 Posts
got any part numbers for the front and rear endlinks?

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
got any part numbers for the front and rear endlinks?
moog K750125 and K750126 for the rear endlinks.. that's what i found out so far.. i have to double check if i got those part numbers right for the rear endlinks.. my endlinks seems to have seized up already after putting progress rsb on my r18.. the car is making noises on uneven roads... mechanic said that its the endlinks that is causing the noise.. is that true?

so moog endlinks would be the best buy for our 8th gen civic?

for the left front its moog K80769
for the right front its moog K80768

anyone can let me know if i got the parts number right? I was looking through amazon's site

·
Registered
488 Posts
Advanced auto has them and you can get really good deals buying them online because they're promoting their website for a year, at least that's what the guy told me. I got mine 20% off. Just make sure to get the two different part numbers, I asked for both and got two of the same

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Advanced auto has them and you can get really good deals buying them online because they're promoting their website for a year, at least that's what the guy told me. I got mine 20% off. Just make sure to get the two different part numbers, I asked for both and got two of the same
So are those part numbers i mentioned above the correct ones for our 8th gen civic?

Anyone else here be able to confirm if i got the right part number for the rear endlinks?

i will look into the aap online store and see if its better than amazon. i have free 2 day shipping from amazon so i might take advantage of that as well..

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Whiteline also has endlinks, but they're for FD2. I don't think there is a difference between FD2 and FA/FG/FD1 for rear sway bar components...somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I never knew there was a company called moog that made endlinks for our car lol

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Whiteline also has endlinks, but they're for FD2. I don't think there is a difference between FD2 and FA/FG/FD1 for rear sway bar components...somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I never knew there was a company called moog that made endlinks for our car lol
Whiteline is pretty expensive.. the endlinks are like $168 USD!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ran the stock endlinks on my rsb since I've owned the car back in 06 and never had one break. I did have a short period where I ran the Hotchkis endlinks but the bolts from the rsb reinforcement plate chewed through the rubber seals so I went back to the stock end links.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yup, I know -old thread- but good info anyway! lol

I decided to upgrade to the SI sway bar on my wife's 2011 lx coupe, and decided I might as well get the Moog end links (front/rear) too. I actually like the idea of having zerks, instead of sealed links so I can grease them at every oil change, and now these these should be the last end links the car will ever need.

FYI -- got all 4 from amazon for $95 shipped! (advance auto was double!)
Part Numbers:
- K750125 left rear
- K750126 right rear
- K80769 left front
- K80768 right front

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yup, I know -old thread- but good info anyway! lol

I decided to upgrade to the SI sway bar on my wife's 2011 lx coupe, and decided I might as well get the Moog end links (front/rear) too. I actually like the idea of having zerks, instead of sealed links so I can grease them at every oil change, and now these these should be the last end links the car will ever need.

FYI -- got all 4 from amazon for $95 shipped! (advance auto was double!)
Part Numbers:
- K750125 left rear
- K750126 right rear
- K80769 left front
- K80768 right front
I recently ordered the rear end links from Amazon and other than the obvious right/left differences, I'm seeing other differences with the part numbers listed above. The left end link seems to be missing the dust shields that are present on the right, and also has 90˚ zerk fittings while the right side has straight fittings.

Since the left side also had the zerk fittings installed and the nuts were screwed on, I figured maybe they sent me somebody's return order. So, I went ahead and ordered another hoping it would then match the right. Unfortunately, I received my 2nd left end link today and it looks identical to the first.

It does look like both will fit, but I'm confused as to why they aren't identical other than the orientation for left/right. Can anyone confirm that the part numbers listed here are correct? Has anyone ordered these from Amazon and received parts similar to what I'm describing? Should I just install them and stop worrying about it so much?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Those are the end links I used (someone else also posted those numbers in this thread), and when I received my end links from amazon the zerks were not installed, and if I recall correctly, the links were in a plastic bag with rubber boots already on too, but I'm not positive about the bags. Anyway, as you can see in the photos, they both have boots/shields and zerks!
I haven't installed the front links and will do so in the spring, but I installed the rear SI bar and end links with no problems. If you don't have the boots/shields, amazon screwed up.

A couple more photos!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Those are the end links I used (someone else also posted those numbers in this thread), and when I received my end links from amazon the zerks were not installed, and if I recall correctly, the links were in a plastic bag with rubber boots already on too, but I'm not positive about the bags. Anyway, as you can see in the photos, they both have boots/shields and zerks!
I haven't installed the front links and will do so in the spring, but I installed the rear SI bar and end links with no problems. If you don't have the boots/shields, amazon screwed up.
Thanks for the response and the pictures. Yeah, my left end link definitely looks different. The right end link looks identical to the ones shown in your pictures. So far I've ordered and received two left end links, and both have looked like this:

I'm really not sure what to do at this point. I've debated paying more elsewhere to see if I can get the right part. I may try emailing Amazon to ask them, but I have a feeling they won't be any help. Very frustrating :mad:

·
Binks
18,140 Posts
MOOG revised the design. My rear endlinks and front endlinks (look like yours) are completely different in design. So if you end up getting a pair, expect one side to be different from the other.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Excellent, that's exactly what I needed to hear. I'm fine with them looking different, I just didn't understand why the outer dust boot was missing and wanted to confirm I was receiving the correct part. Thanks everyone for the input.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts