8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a progress rsb and am interested in changing the endlinks aswell. The only two options I've seen are the corsports and hotchkis ones. Are there other options? I'm not using my oem factory ones, so don't offer those. What are your opinions of these two? I've heard that corsports can be noisy and want to avoid that but also want to know if the hotchkis links are worth the $100 bucks. If you know where they are cheaper, feel free to tell me !! Thanks for the input

·
Registered
206 Posts
I can verify that yes the corsports are noisy. Going over bumps there is a clunking noise. I am running the hpf suspension. In a few months I am going to go to full coilover. At that time I am going to buy the hotchkis endlinks. I have not heard anything about clunking noises with these :)

My recommendation is the hotchkis!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
One other thing - to be on the safe side since you are going beefier endlinks. Buy the bracket reinforcement pieces also. They provide greater strength and add connection points to distribute the load. I bought the redshift ones and am only using the two holes that come drilled stock on the mounting brackets (to lazy to drill a 3rd hole.....). I know coresport sells these brackets now also :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
DAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That is good of them to include that :) Now you can justify the cost of the hotchkis since you got a $50.00 part for free :)

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like il be ordering the hotchkis endlinks. Anybody know where I can get them cheaper than $100 shipped from crsx.com?

·
Registered
713 Posts
AH, i was trying to chime in with usefull info, but i cant remember the part number of the hotchkis sway bar endlinks that fit our cars, but i do believe that it also fits the sti's.

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
cool im gonna have to try these. I had the corsport ones but took them off after a week of noisy clickin and clackin from them over bumps! The Hotchkis are on my list with reinforcement brackets. I already have the sway bar from progress.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
As an owner of the Corsport V2 endlinks, I can second that they're noisy. I would suggest the Hotchkis endlinks as well, and they seem to be a better design.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just placed my order!! Can't wait for them and to get this bar on that has been staring at me for a week now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts