• Other(post it up)

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright guys so it seems like the year is coming to an end and we should obviously end it off well.

Details:

2. Route Tim Hortons to Unknown road - Google Maps

3. Park Location: Queenston Heights Park Queenston Heights Park - Google Maps
4. Date: October 2nd
Let's discuss people and make this happen!
List

Canadians:
1. sik20fan
2. hongkongkobe
3. Cr8tive_leo
4. J-dub is K
5. Thug108
6. 2010_dude
7. DeEmEn
8. Captain_Obvious
9. NPRrudy
10. Nicotine
11. 02sicivic
12. bluetran
13. portabuddy + kmm
Western New Yorkers:
14. jj71
15. Bryan 07'CoupeEX
16. inakentiy

Please add your name to the list for either date and we can keep this rolling.

Time Line

1. 9:00-9:30am Arrive at starting location Tim Hortons (403 & Dundas) http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?q=Tim+Hortons&cid=16657826288827295867

2. 10:30am Leave starting location to final destination Tim Hortons to Unknown road - Google Maps

3. 12:30-1:00pm - Arrive at Final destination queenston heights parks - Google Maps

4. 2:00-3:00pm - Go for cruise around Niagara Niagara Pkwy to Unknown road - Google Maps

5. 4:00pm-end of time - BBQ at Queenston Heights Park / Take pictures

Things to Bring

Walkie Talkies
Buns
Ham burger - sik20fan
hotdog buns​
Meats
Burgers - sik20fan
Hotdogs - jj71
Chicken - Captain_Obvious
Ribs
Wings​
Drinks
Pop
water​
Utensils
forks, knives
plates​

Can each person assign themselves to something(s). Please feel free to add anything i've missed.

p.s homemade brownies are the best:p

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
More like Puneet is currently looking around. And Im waiting for a reply from Dwayn. Itll be a cruise and stop cruise and stop (where the stop are for pics)

·
Registered
753 Posts
i am sure some buffalo people would come to this also.either date would be fine depending on weather.maybe put this up in the western new york section also

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
^jj71, do you want to organize the western new york part. We are not sure yet if it will be near the border though. But post it up 1st to see if we can gain any interests and perhaps we can have a cruise around the falls location (Canada side)

·
Registered
753 Posts
^jj71, do you want to organize the western new york part. We are not sure yet if it will be near the border though. But post it up 1st to see if we can gain any interests and perhaps we can have a cruise around the falls location (Canada side)
for october1 or 2?i dont know how to post it up.i know adrian used to arrange one where we stayed in niagara falls canada.a members family owned a hotel right across the rainbow bridge.i will ask around though and have them get back to you.

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Im leaning towards October 2, I can post it there if you want and see whose interested and we can try to set something up to accommodate both. If we can gain at least 10 people interested from the US side that is

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I'll be in California until 10/2, so unless you guys will will have this thing the week after, I won't be able to make it.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ the only thing Im worried about is the cooling temperatures. Otherwise I wouldn't really mind at all.

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
Dont worry about cooling temps, everytime c7 has their falltour everybody is wearing a jacket cause its windy and cold NBD!!

·
Administrator
1,259 Posts
I assume you are ok on leading this sik? I can help out with some organization thst may be needed. But not sure how much time I have in the next week to plan this all out.

Thanks,
Dwayn

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I assume you are ok on leading this sik? I can help out with some organization thst may be needed. But not sure how much time I have in the next week to plan this all out.

Thanks,
Dwayn
I can definetly TRY to lead it lol. I just don't know exactly how to, I put everything in the original post of what I think needs to be done. Is there anything I'm missing?

·
Wegue Wegue
12,785 Posts
for october1 or 2?i dont know how to post it up.i know adrian used to arrange one where we stayed in niagara falls canada.a members family owned a hotel right across the rainbow bridge.i will ask around though and have them get back to you.
:woowoo:

Yeah, it was fun, I'm down for the 2nd. (any Sunday would work for me)

:wigglesmiley:

Can bring some rc planes to fly too!!! :dance:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'll be coming with my girl if the date is set for oct 2, if it is oct 1 I won't be able to come =( just throwing it out there

1 - 20 of 203 Posts