8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else in MA run into a failed emissions wit no check engine lights and no codes stored? Also running Flashpro. Baffled right now :beer:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what they asked me. Turns out now you cant have your secondary 02 turned off. Or thats what Im assuming based on the changes now made.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm assuming that you have the secondary 02 shutoff cause you don't have a cat...is it possible they looked and failed you based on a visual inspection?

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm going for a sticker in a week or less turning the secondary o2 back on and running a defouler. I need to drive it at least 100 miles to set the readiness codes. I will post my results. I hope I pass. If not my turbo kit will be sold and my car will be stock again
Damm u have turbo but that y I have not got headers even tho I have fp

·
Registered
432 Posts
Just passed Ma inspection with flashpro. Running a map based tune with the secondary o2 enabled on a defouler.
I'm gyno tune but o2 I'd disable hope I pass one of my boys pass like 2weeks ago no cat and o2 disable so let see I have a v at on mine tho I have the ob2 scaner and when I put it on tjere no codes and it has a green light do I think I sould be good

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
367 Posts
its so annoying that they are so strict. inspections used to be about structural integrity and that was it... emissions wont risk anyone's life.... they'll pass a rotted out car with no exhaust but if you have a new car with a tune there all over you? this country's gotten so ass backwards.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts