8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Civic EX w/ NAV
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it’s been asked before a million times but I need a more modern/recent answer.

I need to know where I can find the JDM front and rear emblems. Plain and simple I know what dimensions I need but all I can find are for 2016 and up. I have a 2007 and I literally cannot find the jdm emblems anywhere. Preferably black and silver emblems but it kinda doesn’t matter since I’m planning to design overlays for them anyways. I’ve tried many google searches and eBay and everything and like I said, I can only find listings that say 2016+ and the dimensions are not the same as what I’ve been seeing for the 8th gens.
Correct me if I’m wrong but the dimensions for the 8th gen are 113mm x 92mm (FRONT) & 93mm x 75mm (REAR)
And the only ones I can find are like 116mm or 117mm x 95mm (FRONT) & 105mm or 108mm x 90mm (REAR)

Please let me know if you have a set wether it’s real or fake and just let me know! And no I’m not trying to be a Type R poser I just want a new style!

·
Registered
2008 Honda Civic EX manual
2 Posts
I've also been in search of JDM front and rear emblems for my 2008 EX sedan and all the information on it is outdated and no longer relevant. I've seen some on Facebook marketplace claiming to be correct fitment, but the years range from 2006-2015 so I'm a bit skeptical; however the dimensions seem to match up, though, it's posted as 4.5" x 3.6" which is about equal to 113mm × 92mm. I can post the link if ya want, but it's just the front badge.

·
Registered
2007 Civic EX w/ NAV
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've also been in search of JDM front and rear emblems for my 2008 EX sedan and all the information on it is outdated and no longer relevant. I've seen some on Facebook marketplace claiming to be correct fitment, but the years range from 2006-2015 so I'm a bit skeptical; however the dimensions seem to match up, though, it's posted as 4.5" x 3.6" which is about equal to 113mm × 92mm. I can post the link if ya want, but it's just the front badge.
I found a few links that seems to be correct but overpriced for non genuine. It’s just weird to me that the many many options that used to be available, are no longer around.

·
Registered
2008 Honda Civic EX manual
2 Posts
I found a few links that seems to be correct but overpriced for non genuine. It’s just weird to me that the many many options that used to be available, are no longer around.
Yeah, I mean there's definitely a market for them so you'd think they'd be more easily available. It seems they only keep up with the current generations, sadly. I know some people can do a pretty good job plasti-dipping, but that's something I'd rather stay away from and will deteriorate quickly. I'll keep searching and post anything useful I might find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts