8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Figured i'd post up a few pics and introduce myself.
Friends call me oz
I live bout 2 hours away from chicago truly amazed with my fg previous owner didnt take care of it too well the headliner is burnt by a lighter i think, The passenger kick panel is missing shift boot is damaged, numerous scratches on the outside of the car, But he did install the sc so i guess not all bad. Im trying to nurse her back to health and get everything fixed i only have a few pics ill get more tomorrow hopefully

Shot at 2010-05-06

Shot at 2010-05-06

Shot at 2010-05-06

Shot at 2010-05-06

Shot at 2010-05-06

Shot at 2010-05-06
Also just picked up a megan racing header and downpipe trying to pickup a 70mm exhaust aswell if ur selling one, clear headlight coming too. Thats my truck in the pictures too sorry thats all i have right now

Edit
Pics of Headliner damage, shift boot, and the gauge setup(i need a new one but want a creative one)

Theres two wires just hanging there i have no idea what they were hooked up too, One has a brown connector on the end, The white one im clueless on

Pics of the engine bay cleaned up a little it needs alot of work to be considered "clean" though

If you noticed the absence of a filter on the intake I took it off to clean it aswell

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks all im picking up hids and skunk2 or megan lowering springs next week sometime aswell ill post pics of the parts until i Install them,

Does anyone know how to differentiate hondata tune from xede tune on jrsc builds im still trying to figure mine out cuz i think it still has rev hang but not too sure

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not quite sure why thats kinked im going to investigate and hopefully fix that prob, intake was already on the car when i bought it so it could be mounted wrong. Also found out it had a tb spacer by Robear? Just got 6k hid's from pat598, waiting on shipping info on 70mm skunk2 exhaust from smokyo7, ill put up better pics soon in the build section :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what town exactly boondock? ill clean it soon and take pics after header/headlights go on,

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If thats directed towards me i wouldn't waste my money buying something nice to trash it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts