8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know they already released hybrids. Now big automotive companys are sayin in 2010 they will release battery powered cars!?!?!?!

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not a problem, i dont believe in global warming but im glad theyre thinking about the possablilitys. But im scared to death!! They wont get rid of fully powered gas cars will they? Well no cars are fully gas powered but you all know what I mean by that. HELP ME IM SCARED!!! THEY WONT GET RID OF THEM WILL THEY????????????

·
Banned
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u gotta be kidding me...... Ok, im moving to russia, theyll never get rid of real cars there

anyone else?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
electric... tesla even has engine tones, right? kinda like that simulated
turbo noise generator thingies. lol

kinda funny if you can download car tones from itunes....your car looks
like some boxy **** box but car sounds like a v12. hehehe.

·
Registered
5,850 Posts
electric car = instant hp and tq they can be ffffaaaasssstttt

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
illusionstwice said:
:pics: of your car yet??
:rotfl:

To the OP... they've already made and released electric cars. Look up the GM EV1... I believe that Honda threw it's hat into the ring too...

After your done doing your research go watch "Who Killed the Electric Car".

PS:

Global warming isn't a myth... learn to swim...

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
People forget the electric exotics out there.

Fiat has one in the works so I thought, and the Tesla will still beat your Si (or pretend coupe) anyday.

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
Cr8tive_leo said:
Our orbit is changing, polar caps are in a different orientation , north is closer to the sun... on.. and don't drink water... Fish have sex in it.
best ive read here for awhile +1

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
This thread does not deliver.

Do you guys think that they will be taking all of the non-LCD tvs out of everyone's house? Do you guys think? I'm so scared! Help me! /sarcasm_off

·
Registered
130 Posts
Seriously guys, we cant be oblivious or even worse, ignorant to the fact that global warming is a reality. I know we all love fast cars, but ethanol, for example, burn better than gasoline, the engine runs smoother and it has more hp. If you guys can, watch "The Eleventh Hour" - its the same genre as "Who Killed the Electric Car" and "An Inconvenient Truth." We are destroying our planet, so lets not call it a myth. But I also realize that there isnt much we can do right now, when a hybrid costs tens of thousands more than a gasoline-powered automobile.

To the OP, i dont know how you cant believe in global warming, when you can literally see and feel it everyday. But dont worry, Big Oil wont let gas-powered cars go anywhere.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
global warming is definitely happening...a big issue...
the polar ice caps are melting quick...the temperature is changing...(raising)
more carbon dioxide, methane, and water vapor is emitted into the air...
droughts are showing up...hurricanes are appearing like hurricane katrina in '05...so much about global warming i can go on forever...I'm glad im taking environmental science as an elective in college...Our class is currently learning this topic global warming and the climate change...

but that tesla car...0-60 in 4ish seconds...check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOl_1S10jTk

and they do mention global warming...

1 - 20 of 57 Posts