8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the eibach sportlines, SPC camber kit, Ingalls Front Camber Kit, and the CorSport Adjustable Endlinks.

I did the install myself which wasnt to bad, took about 10 hours. I bought a spring compressor for 50 bucks from autozone, although I got a quote at a local shop and they were charging 15 dollars per spring, so if you got the air tools, definately get the SC, if not well that may be the only option. Even if your completely new to working on cars, its easy enough to do it yourself, I just didnt want to pay 300 dollars for labor. I double checked everything about 3 times, I didnt want to rush and hear all these popping, creaking, screaming noises all the time.

Im going to wait about 2 weeks till my springs semi settle, then install my camber arms and front bolts. Im pretty sure im going to stay away from the dealership, and try to go to a local place to get my alignment done.

I LOVE the drop on my FA5 now, it looks so much more aggressive, sorry for no pics but its raining outside and i dont feel like getting all wet and my camera getting messed up, but ill post some up tommorrow or the next day.
I live in louisiana and the roads here are GARBAGE, every bump I hit is noticeable now, but nothing to extreme. I still havent heard a squeak or anything, except the rubbing on a little curve.

Anyways, if you were looking for a semi review for the sportlines, well hope you like it, have any questions just let me know, or if you need any help with the install.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
yo dude, how do you like the endlinks? I have those and the sway bar brackets and thinking of installing them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts