8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just put my pro kit on 2 days ago on my 07 si sedan and now when im turning the wheels while sitting still or going very slowly into a parking spot or out the driveway my front end makes a soft creaking sound. It sounds as if its coming from the tops of the struts around the top plate. As best I can tell they are put together correctly. I took them off the car and to my uncles shop. He compressed em, took apart, put the eibachs on, and put back together. Is it possible that they messed something up. I watched em do it. Looked fine to me. Then I put them back on the car. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
you can either have the rears in the front or there backwards from right to left.......if not they may be defected...

·
Registered
464 Posts
So I just put my pro kit on 2 days ago on my 07 si sedan and now when im turning the wheels while sitting still or going very slowly into a parking spot or out the driveway my front end makes a soft creaking sound. It sounds as if its coming from the tops of the struts around the top plate. As best I can tell they are put together correctly. I took them off the car and to my uncles shop. He compressed em, took apart, put the eibachs on, and put back together. Is it possible that they messed something up. I watched em do it. Looked fine to me. Then I put them back on the car. Any ideas?
thats not from the struts/suspension...I have that problem too. it comes from the steering wheels column. It makes a sound while youre turning slowly left or right.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts