8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to decide between the Eibach pro kit or the Comptech Springs. The drop is similar and I am told Comptech's springs are made by Eibach. Anybody have any reviews on either?

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
yes i agree with everyone above...i heard eibach made the comptechs as well. i chose the comptechs; one, because i loove their company and two, because everyone has the eibachs! either way ur car will love and ride amazing so i dont think u could make a bad decision at this point. and yes the comptechs are very cheap right now

·
Registered
337 Posts
Excelerate has them for $130 I believe. Yes, Comptech is made by Eibach. Don't know if the drop is any different. Love mine though, rides like stock.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
THEY ARE soo cheap cuz comptech isnt making them anymore. but they will still be fully warrantied and everything. but since they are eibachs with comptech badging, they decided that the pro kit is selling alot more. so they are getting rid of their current inventory. i would totally jump on this steal of a deal!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Can we confirm this or just rumors? I want to swap out my HFP springs for some Prokits but if Comptech product is the same as Eibach's prokit, I'll jump on it ASAP.

·
Premium Member
3,391 Posts
^^THIS IS what my parts guy (parts manager at local honda dealer) told me and he has direct contact with comptech..i take what he says very seriously! so ya i believe it, comptech had eibach manufacture their springs to comptechs specs....companies do that i guess.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.