8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
This is an event that I've never made due to conflicting schedules every year.... I hope I'll be able to make this one.

(A little bit of shame being a hondahead).

·
Registered
310 Posts
It's a week away from this event, and I haven't received my wrist bands/tickets. Mikey6p, have you received anything in the mail for this event?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Nope, but I got an email a few days ago saying they needed my address. :facepalm:
LOLZ 😆 Mikey, you're supposed to provide ur address in the description with your payment.... I'm surprised Ryan Hoengner didn't say anything sooner. Speaking of which, he provided an update on the Eibach Facebook page. The wristbands for our of state ppl are going out today, and for those close by later this week.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Denny's Discount and Eibach Caravan...?

I guess I figured they would have got my address from PayPal. I didn't pay as a gift.
Mikey6p, there's a caravan rolling from LBC. (If your into that sorta thing.) Check out Facebook for the caravans going. I'm probably taking the Ortega Freeway out to the 15 which will dump me right out in front of Home Depot. Also, if you bring your wristband at the Denny's at: 31760 Grape Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92532; you get 10% off your bill. I believe Ryan Hoegner got them to hook the event staff up with grub...

BTW, please let me know what time you want to meet up (if at all). Otherwise, I just may slide into Dennys for a quick bite.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Other Vehicle Make Parking at Meet

Is this a Honda-Only meet? Can i bring my subie?
As much as I love Subie's, it is only a Honda meet. You will not be able to park your beloved Subie with the Hondas/Acuras. And registration closed on May 4th. You can still bring your car, but you'll have to park it in another designated place for spectator parking. Sorry. And don't bother washing your car, you will most likely be parking on a dirt & grass field. (Dang, Eibach should be paying me for this help I'm doing here and Social Media.)

Also, @ Disfoo, where are you coming from? I'm leaving from Central Orange County Rancho Santa Margarita, which is a little close to the Irvine area. Do you know of anyone forming a caravan from my area taking the Ortega Hwy over?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts