8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
mike i don't know what you are doing to your plastics. mine don't scuff like they used to and the old ones have wiped off!

·
Registered
680 Posts
The article contradicts itself. In the headline it says 200 HP 4 is standard. But in the article it says 190 HP 4.

·
Registered
642 Posts
MBK said:
mike i don't know what you are doing to your plastics. mine don't scuff like they used to and the old ones have wiped off!
mine have always wiped off EASILY...which is why i'm not sure why so many people complain. I mean sure it shouldn't scuff that easily, but they are not permanent...well at least not mine. And if they are..you must be kickin your door open...lol

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Nope, I'm not.

I'm more careful in my car, and clean it more than I'd guess 99% of this forum.

Washed daily usually, vacuumed weekly, sometimes twice. Interior detailed weekly, if not more.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
kinda like a TC look from the front, and Hyundai look from the back.
and a boombox interior. wtf is Honda thinking?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Special Ringpop said:
Nope, I'm not.

I'm more careful in my car, and clean it more than I'd guess 99% of this forum.

Washed daily usually, vacuumed weekly, sometimes twice. Interior detailed weekly, if not more.

MONK!!! Good to see you! j/k

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
I can see specialringpop owning a maybach and still complaining
Some of us are just into our cars and expect more from a company named Honda.

Clearly, fame isn't everything as of late. Some of you may have no problems (or don't care enough) pretending that the build quality, as a whole, is much less on the 8th gen Civics, but I'm not going to stop "complaining" about it just because some people don't (think) they have any issues.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
I can see specialringpop owning a maybach and still complaining
Also, I never had any major complaints with the last GM I owned, a 2000 Grand Am GT.

And trust me, those were pretty shitty cars.

·
Pillar of Objectivity
8,915 Posts
I'm not trying to sound blindly loyal to Honda here (trust me, I'm one of their biggest critics), but the Accord has always been, in my eyes, way nicer than the Camry.

Although I suppose price, preference, and other factors may lead people to think otherwise.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Special Ringpop said:
I'm not trying to sound blindly loyal to Honda here (trust me, I'm one of their biggest critics), but the Accord has always been, in my eyes, way nicer than the Camry.

Although I suppose price, preference, and other factors may lead people to think otherwise.
I know accords are better, I used to drive a 96, and my friends drive various years up until the 06. They are definitely nice cars, but every time I sit in a camry, it's comfortable enough to make me want one. Sound levels and ride quality are great, transmission (auto) shifts much smoother than my 06 civic and even the 06 accord. The seats are less firm and more comfortable. I guess it's just my preference for comfortable cars over more sporty types.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts