8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Edmunds drives the GTR

5K views 103 replies 26 participants last post by  KingMarineM16a4 
#1 ·
Who was that little punk talking trash in the other thread, that was bickering with KingMarine? Well everyone of these reviews is telling a story that is the opposite of your hating opinion.

First Drive: 2009 Nissan GT-R (JDM Spec)

#2 ·
The badge is going to be Nissan instead of GTR. I forgot, but some people said they are not putting the Nissan badge on there and in the video you can see the Nissan badge on the back

#6 ·
I know that... Some people said it was going to come out under GTR badge.. Everyone knows that it was on Nissan site and all that good stuff.. I am even subscribed on there..

#9 · (Edited)
edmunds dont know their ass from a hole in the ground... They praised the BMW one series, miss qouted times on the GTO, told lies about the new STI, and by the time motortrend reviewed one series...they called it utter ****. They also drove the GTO a full second faster then them in the 1/4 and they told the truth about the new STI sucking compared to the old one and how its slower...unlike edmunds claims on video that its a faster better car then the old STI...

We'll see when motortrend and car and driver review it. Until then dont hold your BREATH

#11 ·
edmunds dont know their ass from a hole in the ground... They praised the BMQ one series, miss qouted times on the GTO, told lies about the new STI, and by the time motortrend reviewed one series...they called it utter ****. They also drove the GTO a full second faster then them in the 1/4 and they told the truth about the new STI sucking compared to the old one and how its slower...unlike edmunds claims on video that its a faster better car then the old STI...

We'll see when motortrend and car and driver review it. Until then dont hold your BREATH
Motor Trend already drove it and talked about it.

Next!

#30 ·
Tsukuba, Japan
Lap Times
Pos Car Time Performed by
1. Ferrari 360 CS 1:02.44 Best Motoring
2. Lamborghini Gallardo 1:03.6 Best Motoring
3. Ferrari F40 1:03.73 best motoring
4. Porsche 993 GT2 1:04.25 "Best Motoring"
5. Chevrolet Corvette Z06 1:04.551
6. McLaren F1 1:04.62 Best Motoring
7. Porsche 997 Turbo 1:04.73 Best Motoring
8. Lamborghini Murcielago 1:04.76 Best Motoring
9. Porsche 997 GT3 1:04.842 Best Motoring
10. Subaru Impreza S204 1:04.90 Takayuki Kino****a
11. Mitsubishi Evo VII 1:04.93 Best motoring
12. Honda NSX-R 1:04.95 Best Motoring

2009 Nissan GTR 1:0.3.457 MINES

#36 ·
How about the Tsukaba lap?:eek:hnoes:

I honestly do wonder how the GTR gets such good times with having less power than a ZO6 and over 500-700lbs more weight.

I guess the GTR's awd system, chassis, and suspension is that awesome at getting the power to the ground. Either that.. or it's JDM magic.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.