8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

· Banned
6,167 Posts
the GT2 is god!!!! maybe thats why ferrair brought out the Scuderia and Lambo the SE...and corvette the Zr-1

Amazing that porsche no matter what anyone claims sets the bar which all else is measured!
The Ferrair? lol Ferrari. Maybe but that GT2 is kickin' ass at the track right behind the CCR and the CGT. I think it might have beat the CCR actually. It's in a magazine somewhere.

· Premium Member
11,202 Posts
The Ferrair? lol Ferrari. Maybe but that GT2 is kickin' ass at the track right behind the CCR and the CGT. I think it might have beat the CCR actually. It's in a magazine somewhere.
problem with all these "turbo cars" is that they are illegal in the GT series outside Japan unless they are classified in the prototype racing division. In that case if you want to go race on a track NA is the only way to go and the real king of the porsche line is the GT3 RS

· Banned
6,167 Posts
problem with all these "turbo cars" is that they are illegal in the GT series outside Japan unless they are classified in the prototype racing division. In that case if you want to go race on a track NA is the only way to go and the real king of the porsche line is the GT3 RS
Yeah the GT3 RS is no joke either... The CGT needs to come back...

· Premium Member
11,202 Posts
It's called the ZR-1
the zr-1 is in a differnt league its a full blooded hyper car...
650hp
direct injection twin screw intercooled mounted 6.2 all forged and titanium parts monster :eek:mg:
yes the zr-1 is the bad boy on the block..

anyways, the op hasnt responded yet to my posts I think he couldnt find any info at all to support his claim anywhere...interesting :laughing: I wonder why!

:popcorn:

· Banned
6,167 Posts
the zr-1 is in a differnt league its a full blooded hyper car...
650hp
direct injection twin screw intercooled mounted 6.2 all forged and titanium parts monster :eek:mg:
yes the zr-1 is the bad boy on the block..

anyways, the op hasnt responded yet to my posts I think he couldnt find any info at all to support his claim anywhere...interesting :laughing: I wonder why!

:popcorn:
Yeah, and I still say they should've used the 7 liter from the Z06, do you know why they didnt?(serious question, i'd like to know the answer)

· Premium Member
9,605 Posts
Great!! 8thcivic is going to hold you to this..

We all know u have the balls to do it..

i wanna see this...

:thumb:
it doesn't require balls though ... lol, it's just a trade.
same as car ----> SUV (Si to X5) now it's just the reverse i.e SUV ----> car but only now it's of similar value :thumb:

· Premium Member
11,202 Posts
Yeah, and I still say they should've used the 7 liter from the Z06, do you know why they didnt?(serious question, i'd like to know the answer)
They desighned the ls3 with direct injection already. That and the z06 engine is not known to handle boost well do to its high compression ratio. So its a cost and over all desighn thing. The zr-1 will blow everything away 650hp right under 100k, :popcorn:

anyways check out my GTR page...shows the real hp numbers of the GTR

· Banned
6,167 Posts
They desighned the ls3 with direct injection already. That and the z06 engine is not known to handle boost well do to its high compression ratio. So its a cost and over all desighn thing. The zr-1 will blow everything away 650hp right under 100k, :popcorn:

anyways check out my GTR page...shows the real hp numbers of the GTR
Thanks for the info.

41 - 60 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.