8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
edmunds dont know their ass from a hole in the ground... They praised the BMQ one series, miss qouted times on the GTO, told lies about the new STI, and by the time motortrend reviewed one series...they called it utter ****. They also drove the GTO a full second faster then them in the 1/4 and they told the truth about the new STI sucking compared to the old one and how its slower...unlike edmunds claims on video that its a faster better car then the old STI...

We'll see when motortrend and car and driver review it. Until then dont hold your BREATH
Motor Trend already drove it and talked about it.

Next!

· Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
motor-trend said they could not confim the numbers. Motor-trend got a brief journal ride in one at nissans test track..

Nice try though with the next stuff! :laughing:

im not doughting the car.. I'll say lets just see what it does. You're jumping to conclusions
Not really, every journo-rag has said the same thing, that it's the real deal and it's no hype. I watched the Motor Trend vid and to me it's the same thing everyone else has said. You can wait on C&D/R&T/MT to do the "full test" if you like but if it was hype they'd be saying it. Most of them had their doubts prior and they have changed their tune big time.

Next is right :biggrin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.