8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
The badge is going to be Nissan instead of GTR. I forgot, but some people said they are not putting the Nissan badge on there and in the video you can see the Nissan badge on the back

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Nice vid find but as far as the badging goes.... super old news on the Z forums. The GTR was ON the Nissan website months ago.

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Nice vid find but as far as the badging goes.... super old news on the Z forums. The GTR was ON the Nissan website months ago.
I know that... Some people said it was going to come out under GTR badge.. Everyone knows that it was on Nissan site and all that good stuff.. I am even subscribed on there..

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
OMG... 0-60 in 3.5 thats .2 faster then the porsche turbo... but about 50 or 60 grand less. OMG I WANT ONE!

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
edmunds dont know their ass from a hole in the ground... They praised the BMW one series, miss qouted times on the GTO, told lies about the new STI, and by the time motortrend reviewed one series...they called it utter ****. They also drove the GTO a full second faster then them in the 1/4 and they told the truth about the new STI sucking compared to the old one and how its slower...unlike edmunds claims on video that its a faster better car then the old STI...

We'll see when motortrend and car and driver review it. Until then dont hold your BREATH

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
I can't wait till the GTR is put through the test cus so many people doubt its true power. Then again the blue devil will pwn everyhting when it comes out

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
edmunds dont know their ass from a hole in the ground... They praised the BMQ one series, miss qouted times on the GTO, told lies about the new STI, and by the time motortrend reviewed one series...they called it utter ****. They also drove the GTO a full second faster then them in the 1/4 and they told the truth about the new STI sucking compared to the old one and how its slower...unlike edmunds claims on video that its a faster better car then the old STI...

We'll see when motortrend and car and driver review it. Until then dont hold your BREATH
Motor Trend already drove it and talked about it.

Next!

·
Premium Member
11,200 Posts
Motor Trend already drove it and talked about it.

Next!
motor-trend said they could not confim the numbers. Motor-trend got a brief journal ride in one at nissans test track..

Nice try though with the next stuff! :laughing:

im not doughting the car.. I'll say lets just see what it does. You're jumping to conclusions

·
Premium Member
9,601 Posts
you'd trade you bimmer in for one...

I rather own a c6 z06 lol..... I dont want to start another c6 z06 vs gtr war...so lets drop topic there.
yup. in a heartbeat if i can find one for 70k. The way i see it (with baby on the way and all) i can trade the bimmer for that sexy beast (even trade at least) and then get rid of the wife's carolla for something that seats 7 and is affordable. win win. i work literally < 2miles from home so gas, maintenance, lunch etc has no negative effect on me :D

z06 is a great car but i don't like american cars except for "jeep". it has nothing to do with brands though. i just don't like the designs(exterior or interior) of any US automaker asside from jeep.

love jeep for it's form and function (ownership experience as well).

didn't even know there was a war going on between the 2.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
motor-trend said they could not confim the numbers. Motor-trend got a brief journal ride in one at nissans test track..

Nice try though with the next stuff! :laughing:

im not doughting the car.. I'll say lets just see what it does. You're jumping to conclusions
Not really, every journo-rag has said the same thing, that it's the real deal and it's no hype. I watched the Motor Trend vid and to me it's the same thing everyone else has said. You can wait on C&D/R&T/MT to do the "full test" if you like but if it was hype they'd be saying it. Most of them had their doubts prior and they have changed their tune big time.

Next is right :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
I might have to drop my 350z for it.
No doubt, 350z almost looks like it but not near teh power/handling/other goodies or price tag lol...

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Who was that little punk talking trash in the other thread, that was bickering with KingMarine? Well everyone of these reviews is telling a story that is the opposite of your hating opinion.

First Drive: 2009 Nissan GT-R (JDM Spec)
He's banned, you can thank me for that. Eat it Z06 owners. EAT IT! Your Z06 is too harsh and unpractical for daily driving conditions.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts