8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i installed a de fouler yesterday(bcrh) i reset my ecu(just did dat) n @1st it didnt show but a few secondz later there it iz again!!! help please

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
was it a 1 part or two part? where bolth sections drilled?

take a pic and post it.

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
??? you lost me ???

ok let me describe mine... i bought a 14mm sparkplug defouler from a autoparts store for $10, in the package there where two sections and two crush washers. bolth sections screw into one another... one screwes into the pipe where cat went and the other the o2 sensor screws into... bolth had 14mm threads on the outside and the indide. and bolth had a 3/8 hole where the head of the sparkplud should go... the o2 sensor threaded in so far that one needed to be drilled out... so i drilled ONE section to 1/2" and threaded the sensor into it. the sensor was now flush with the end. the other section was left undrilled. the section with the o2 was threaded into the section in the pipe... and tightened... they are bolth straight... and the wires are about 1/4 from the body...

and you??? please be as descriptive as i am... can you please post a picture... this is my 1 year anaversry with a defouler and i have not had one code yet... are you running a super charger or just catless exhaust??? some ppl with
SC's have to live with it... you might, well unless you do what i did.

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
you put it onto your secondary sensor correct? 3 piece? whered you get that from
a ha ha ha ha... i havent thought of that... dose it have a 45* section is that why its 3pc.?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got it on here it was homemade got it for 20 bucks. ive heard about strutking having de foulers n since mine aint working ima holla at u. n i cant be as descriptive as others on the part because i never knew what a de fouler was til a few days ago. but i can say it kinda resembles a pipe u smoke bud out of lol.........ima take pikz n post im tired i just got off work

·
Premium Member
13,468 Posts
OK, well a intake wont make a differance, we will know all once you post a picture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.