8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys this is the original prototype ECU off the compech Si as you can see from the sticker. It has the original stage 1 reflash on it so you can either piece a S/C kit together, or since it has a reflash already it should be cheaper to just get a reflash for non S/C instead of paying full price. I know these arent cheap But not sure what they are going for now so i will put $400 obo. I will ship just add $25.

i have 2 pulleys as you can see. the car was sold with the stage 2 on it so i have a stage 1 (on the left) and a stage 3(on the right). $50 each will ship just add $10

Stock Si injectors, you can modify these to make more juice out of your motor when you turbo etc. $70 will ship for $10.

This is all i have left so EMAIL ME ONLY!!!! at [email protected]!!!!!

·
Registered
17,663 Posts
I know that says its the prototype ECU ... but is it the same reflash as the current stage 1? or is a prototype flash as well?

Also... what year Si was this on? The ECUs, to my knowledge, arent compatible with different years thanks to VSA getting added in 07 the TPMS in 08

thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.