8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo ive been looking around for a cheap exhaust for a while now and i got a deal from a guy on ebay his seller's name is nissangtrpower or somthing like that but anyways i'm getting it for $200 shipped! im soo pumped. im ordering it this friday when my paycheck comes in!!! here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...20181540533&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

he's acutally sending me a invoice over paypal so i can buy it.

The muffler and piping is FULL stainless steel, 2.5" pipeing all the way, and comes with a removeable silencer.

ill make a video and take pics when it comes in. btw its for an si...i know a few other guys on here have the same exhaust but only for the r18's as far as i know im the only one that is getting it for an si. i hope i get some gains out of it, but i don't exspect much.

·
Banned
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
prob will dyno in my spare time, its kinda hard with my intership. but its bigger than the stock so im assuming that its going to be alittle better. plus almost all the exhausts ive seen for our cars really don't add that much power; the like best exahust we can get is the skunk2 70mm but thats wayyy to loud for my taste and too expensive. ill def post up pictures and videos when it comes in.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I bought exhaust on ebay for the same price it sounds good and looks good too but...there are a couple of pieces that were slip ons that were of equal size the only way that I got the exhaust to work was by using my brothers welder if you dont have one available you might be dissapointed

·
Registered
164 Posts
Soo ive been looking around for a cheap exhaust for a while now and i got a deal from a guy on ebay his seller's name is nissangtrpower or somthing like that but anyways i'm getting it for $200 shipped! im soo pumped. im ordering it this friday when my paycheck comes in!!! here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...20181540533&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123

he's acutally sending me a invoice over paypal so i can buy it.

The muffler and piping is FULL stainless steel, 2.5" pipeing all the way, and comes with a removeable silencer.

ill make a video and take pics when it comes in. btw its for an si...i know a few other guys on here have the same exhaust but only for the r18's as far as i know im the only one that is getting it for an si. i hope i get some gains out of it, but i don't exspect much.

Definitely keep us posted, and let us know what namebrand it is when you recieve it. I think its Tsudo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.