8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright, so I'm going through eBay so I can buy some yellow foglights for my '07 FA5. I came across these two similar-looking foglights. One from K2 and the other from GFORCE. Does anyone have these ? If so, which one do YOU think is better ? Or in other words, give me your opinion of the product. Do they fit perfectly (I'm a perfectionist at times, sorry) ? Because I remember a post here of someone buying the clear ones and they didn't line up properly.

K2 Foglights:
JDM 2006-2008 HONDA CIVIC 4DR OEM FOG LIGHT YELLOW 2007: eBay Motors (item 290437463223 end time May-27-10 16:51:51 PDT)

GFORCE Foglights:
2006-2008 HONDA CIVIC 4DR JDM YELLOW FOG LIGHTS+SWITCH: eBay Motors (item 120571893495 end time May-28-10 20:23:45 PDT)

Thanks guys.

·
Banned
4,622 Posts
Get the ones from k2 motor, i got mine almost 2 years ago and they still look great! IDK about the Gforce fogs, if it was me i would go with k2 motor.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got a set from K2 Motor, and they or good, but I had trouble getting them to line up properly. took a little extra time for me to get them in as staright as possible. I bought them to replace my broken factory fogs. Also, this is on a coupe.

Jason

·
Registered
7,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright, thanks guys. As for the lining up issue, does that happen to everyone ? Or just a few people ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.